Listening script UN 14/15

Posted By DanangF on Saturday 4 November 2017 | November 04, 2017

Part I
1. Picture  :    A. The fisherman is catching some lobster at the beach.
                      B.  The young boy is fishing in the lake.
                      C.  The father is watching his son playing.
                      D.  There are many people around the pond.
2.                   A.  The book is on the floor.
                      B.  The mirror is between the lamps
                      C.  The TV is above the chair
                      D.  The table is next the cups.
3.                   A.  They are wearing casual clothes.
                      B.  The girls have wavy hair.
                      C.   They look so sad.
                      D.  The girls are slim
Part II
Question – Responses
4.  Man        : “ How about some sushi for lunch?”
     Woman  : “..........................”
     A .  Idon’t think she’ll come.
     B.   I haven’t got my lunch yet.
     C.   That sounds like a good idea
5.  Woman  : “ What did you think of the movie last night?”
     Man       : “.....................”
     A.  I found it extremely dull.
     B.  I just moved  here last night.
     C.  Let’s go to the nine thirty show.



6,  Woman  :  “ Should I put this file on your desk?”  
     Man       :  “...................”
     A.  I’ll take it now.
     B.  It’s probably under my desk
     C.  It’s on the shelf
7.  Man       :  “ Excuse me. Where  can I  cacth the bus going up the town?”
     Woman :  “...................”
     A.  At twenty fifth street station.
     B.  I’ll catch up with you later.
     C.  We don’t go to the town.

Part  III
Short conversation
8.  Man         : “ How is your new job?”
    Woman    : “Great, except for one thing. I only get paid once a month and supervisor  keeps me busy all the time.”
     Man         : “That’s no good. I get my pay cheque every two weeks and my manager likes to help me out every time.”
9.  Woman    : “......., I would like to make a hotel reservation, a suite room please.”
     Man         :  “ All right.How long will you be staying for?”
     Woman    :” I need the room for three nights.”
     Man         : “We have booked a room for you. Please be sure to arrive before 4 PM on your checking date.”
10. Woman   : “Are these yours?”
      Man        : “No, those are Andrew’s. He lends me stuff to make my job easier. He lets me keep it.”
      Woman   : “Can you lend this one? I really need it to print my papers  out.”
     Man         : “ Sure, but only two hours. Just  put it back on my desk.”



11.  Man       : “  I think we need more paper to print these reports.”
      Woman   : “ The supply staff had ordered  the enough paper for all of us.”
      Man        : “ Yes, but some divisions apparently use more paper than they should.”

Part IV
Short  Talk , for numb.12 and 13

The resident of  Vanessa University may use the bicycle parking space by following the rules specified below :

1. Each resident may park one bicycle
2. A resident who uses the bicycle parking space should stick a special sticker of the      dormitory  on his/her bicycle.
3. A resident shall always park his/her bicycle locked and take sufficient care against the staff.
4. No car, motorbike or motorized bicycle are allowed in the bicycle parking space.
    The dormitory manager should not be responsible or liable for theft, damage, or other lost of bicycle.













12. What are the conditions to park bicycle for a resident?
13. Who should be responsible if there is any damage or other loss while parking the bicycle?

Monologue 2 for numb. 14 and 15
Dear parents

Jupiter first pre- school presents the fifth annual holiday boutique bazar.
It’s on Saturday October 18, 2014 from  9  A.M to 3 P.M.           
Mithos at Indian Parkway, Jupiter, Florida.
Please join us and bring your friends for fun day of shopping for design
and accessories, handbags, clotthing, home decor,  baby gifts, jewelleries,
and so much more.



14. What sold in bazar?

15. What activity is the school organizing?


anda dapat mendownload MS nya di sini !
Blog, Updated at: November 04, 2017

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

"Terimakasih telah berkunjung di Blog saya semoga bermanfaat"